The system uses a buried wire to create an “invisible fence” around your garden, keeping your dog safely contained and away from dangerous areas such as ponds and roads. Also will keep your dog out of your flower beds and vegetable patches.
A small transmitter will be on the dogs collar sending a continuous signal to the wire. If your dog gets to close he will first hear warning beeps followed by a mild but effective correction signal administered through the collar.
Once your dog is trained to the system the correction is rarely administered as the beeping sound is sufficient to keep your dog within the safe areas.
0ur electric dog fences systems is effective for all size of dogs, is safe to use, does not cause pain and cannot harm your pet.
- Can enclose any area from a small garden to a space as large as 50 acres!
- Supplied with 50 flags to use during training.
- Extensively tested and accepted by vets as a humane method of enclosure
- Provided with a step-by-step training manual
- Easy to follow installation manual
- Manufacture in Ireland
Electric Dog Fences Kit Contents
- 200m Wire
- Collar strap
- Control Unit
- 50 Flags
- Lightweight collar unit
- Installation Manual
- Training Manual
- UL adapter
- Different Size probes for long/short haired dogs
At electric dog fences we can deliver Dog Fencing kits nationwide.